Mountain Range Fitness LLC Liability Waiver
DBA Mountain Range Athletics
Participants: Each team and every participant using the facility at Mountain Range Athletics must complete the Waiver of Liability and Release form. We hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in the Batting Cages located within Mountain Range Athletics has inherent risks. In consideration of the services provided by Mountain Range Athletics, their agents, officers, participants, consultants, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, we now agree and certify as follows:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that the participant listed below (if participant is 18 years of age or older) or parent/legal guardian of the above listed minor participant, will be engaging in activities that may involve risk of serious injury which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The risks may include, but are not limited to: nature of the activity, latent or apparent defects of conditions in equipment or property supplied by Mountain Range Athletics; acts of other participants in this activity, employees or agents of the facility; my own physical condition, acts or omissions; conditions of the facility and surrounding grounds or terrain and accidents connected with their use; first aid emergency treatment or other services.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participating in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect, in spite of the risks, to participate. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury.
3. On behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives I hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mountain Range Athletics, and each of their respective commissioners, directors, agents, and other employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, distributors, and agents, other Batting Cage participants, and, if applicable, operator or lessors of premises used to conduct the event/activity, from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands of causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of the equipment or facilities.
4. I hereby certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in these activities or alternatively I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5. I hereby certify that I have read and am familiar with the Batting Cage Rules and Regulations and will comply with conditions set forth therein.
6. I acknowledge and certify that I am at least 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of the participant under 18, and I agree I will wear a helmet at all times while in the Batting Cages. I hereby provide Mountain Range Athletics permission to administer basic First Aid and I authorize Mountain Range Athletics or its agents or employees to contact 911 or other emergency personnel as needed. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt, or property is damaged during participation in this activity a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Mountain Range Athletics and each of the other parties listed in Paragraph 3 above on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.